not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new
thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the
wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:18–19, ESV
RVBC family and friends,
You will never forget what happened during the spring of 2020. The COVID-19 pandemic and the social distancing guidelines changed almost everything about our daily lives and the changes are still not over. Like you, I’m ready for things to return back to something approaching normal, even though I recognize that each step takes wisdom, caution, and patience. In the midst of it all, God reminds us that He leads us through the wilderness into the new things He has for us.
RVBC seeks to provide meaningful ministry and worship opportunities for you throughout this time of uncertainty. Below are the Sunday morning plans to keep you, your friends, and your family safe:
• We have a on-campus Sunday worship gathering at 11:00 AM with social distancing seating and the wearing of masks.
• Until further notice, No Adult Sunday School at 9:45 AM. We encourage you to attend the Worship gathering.
• The mid-week Bible studies will continue to meet online only.
• Every week the deep clean team volunteers to deep clean the church building.
The Sunday worship gathering is for the entire family with Children’s Church following the same safety guidelines.
To assure plenty of space for social distancing, we are limiting the available seating in our sanctuary.
The Sunday morning guidelines are as follows as recommended by the governor and the Center of Disease Control:
• Please wear a mask to respect the health concerns of others.
• Please sit in the designated seats to observe social distancing.
• Please greet each other cheerfully with a big wave and a warm hello.
• Please if you are not feeling well then stay at home and recover.
Because of our great salvation, we are free to please Jesus in everything. We encourage anyone who is considered part of a vulnerable population or who is not yet comfortable coming to a Sunday on-campus worship gathering to listen to a sermon online on the podcast page at www.RancocasChurch.org and attend one of the midweek online Bible studies. I look forward to the day when I see you face to face, but until then, count on our prayers for you and your family.
Pastor Mark and the RVBC Leadership team.