Join us on Sunday either in-person or on Facebook Live at 11:00 am
RVBC family and friends,
The COVID-19 pandemic changed almost everything about our daily lives. Like you, I’m ready for things to return back to something approaching normal, even though I recognize that each step takes wisdom, caution, and patience. In the midst of it all, God reminds us that He leads us through the wilderness into the new things He has for us.
RVBC seeks to provide meaningful time to connect to Jesus and each other throughout this time of uncertainty.
The Sunday worship gathering is for the entire family.
Below are the Sunday morning plans to keep you, your friends, and your family safe:
• We have a on-campus Sunday worship gathering at 11:00 am with social distancing seating and the wearing of masks.
• For those who are fully vaccinated the wearing of masks is optional.
• Please respect the health concerns of others and wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated.
• Please observe social distancing.
• Please greet each other cheerfully with a big wave and a warm hello.
• Please if you are not feeling well then stay at home and recover.
Because of our great salvation, we are free to please Jesus in everything. We encourage anyone who is not yet comfortable coming to a Sunday on-campus worship gathering to watch on Facebook Live at 11:00 am or later in the week to download a sermon online on the podcast page at www.RancocasChurch.org or attend one of the midweek online Bible studies. Count on our prayers for you and your family.
Pastor Mark and the RVBC Leadership team.